Supermarket Beauty Project,
a project by Miscato to design healthy and affordable wellness products solely from ingredients found in supermarket.
DIY Body Wash Recipe
1 Dove beauty bar
2 cups of distilled water
1 tbsp of sunflower oil or olive oil (the cooking types are OK!)
mint leaves (optional)
bottles foc containers
- Prepare hot water from the distilled water
- Cut mint leaves and make tea out of it by pouring hot water on to the cut leaves.
- While waiting for the mint leaves to steep in water, chop the Dove beauty bar into small pieces
- Put the Dove bar pieces and mint tea into one pot, and heat up until rolling boil
- Turn off heat, and pour the oil into the pot
- Stir until the liquid mixes
- Wait until cool enough (around room temperature), and pour into containers
- Leave overnight to thicken, use the day after!
Here are some pictures to help you with your body wash adventure:
Miscato had the honor to teach a personal care workshop last Thursday! One of the items that we made was Body Wash. Take a look at some our pictures: